Monday, March 7, 2011

Still Here!

I have neglected posting to this blog for several months! Reasons for it are many but mostly due to being extremely busy at work, a good thing for a consultant, and some laziness.
So I am making a point to add an entry to this blog at least once a week!

So what has happened in this void that has had no posts? a lot:
1. Got my Windows Phone 7 Samsung Focus, Loving it!
2. Went to the Lync 2010 Ignite training
3. Went to the Office 365 Ignite training
4. Was named the Director of the year for Statera!
5. Began the Beta for Office 365
6. Assisted with the upgrade of OCS 2007 R2 to Lync 2010 for Statera
7. Hours and hours of consulting for our clients

I want to make this a very informative location for all things Infrastructure related, will do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment